The label started in 1952 when Tonino Cinti who was formerly a leather and footwear agent started his own wholesale company. A year later the first branded store opened in Toscana, Bologna. In 1975 the store in Toscana was shuttered and a new one opened in the Centergross fashion district.
Over the years Cinti began to focus less on its wholesale operations which ceased operations in 1995 and more on their standalone stores. Today the company has over 50 stores, mainly in Italy.
Images from TRENDFORTREND.